I got an email from Birthingway that accreditation for the lactation program fell through and won’t be done in time for me to start school. That means no financial aid. That means probably no student loans, federal or private, though I’m waiting on a response. I can’t pay $20,000 out of pocket for the one year certificate program. My plans are falling apart.
I can’t start working on another plan beyond the rough outline of it until I hear back from the school. The last email took them two weeks to reply to. My online class starts September 8th and I need to know if I should add another class to my schedule or not. If I have to go an alternate route then I will need to take about 8 classes and would rather do two at a time.
Besides that, Wallace is a wreck today and constantly freaking out. I’m on round two of trying to get him to nap and have lost all patience with him. I needed to get sewing done this morning and it didn’t happen.
It would be nice if for once my plans could go accordingly.