1) Somedays, work is a rollercoaster of emotions. You win some, you lose some. All the adorable babies and the connections made with women.
2) I’ve been transitioning to grain-free vegan. Rule number one is eat a shit ton of vegetables. As long as I get some beans and some safe starches, I feel good.
3) Wallace is on his third week of preschool at a university’s Reggio Amelia based program. I may be That Mom, but I like the teachers and we are both adjusting.
4) Baby fever, like woah.
5) Do not drink 12oz of kombucha in a day. Especially at work where other people can smell your detox body odor. Learn from my mistake.
6) I like chocolate and pretty much still crave it all the time. I packed coconut chips and dark Enjoy Life chips for a snack tomorrow.
7) I have been talking to an old friend who came to mind. Communication always drops off so I’m trying to just appreciate each moment not knowing when I will stop hearing from him.
8) I have a friend who lives on St Thomas. It really freaked me out when the storm was headed that way. I have yet to hear from him.
9) CBD oil is still amazing. I love it and I am a functioning adult again, yipee!