This felt like a good one for MicroBlog Monday since it will limit the amount of complaining. So here are 5 things that currently irritate and annoy me.
1) People telling me I have a monkey/baby/person on my back while my son is in the Ergo. This is about as original and annoying as customers telling a cashier “it must be free” when an item doesn’t ring up on the first try.
2) My neighbors leaving bags of garbage and kitty litter in the hallway for days on end. One doesn’t even use plastic bags and just throws her garbage outside her door. Then, in extreme laziness, she overflows the laundry room garbage can with it instead of walking it to the dumpster in the back like everyone else.
3) Baby talk. Just stop. He is almost two and that confused look he is sending me in sidelong glances is him asking me what the hell is wrong with you. Talk to him like a the person he is, if you don’t mind
4) Shitty communication. My parents are high on this list. I messaged my dad Friday that we need to talk soon so we can figure out the plan. Ya know, the time sensitive one that includes giving my job notice, finding a sublessor, and getting the actual moving plan in order. It is now Monday.
5) Wallace has taken to shrieking. It is obnoxious and I am so over it. He has a few other less than stellar things he has picked up.
What are your pet peeves?